The fall season of NICA is rapidly approaching; moving at the speed of a bullet train.
Below are IMPORTANT bullet points from Coach Mike:
- Registration for our Fall NICA season is open!
- Returning families should already have a dashboard set up in the NICA Pit Zone.
- New families will need a NICA invite from the coach.
- This year you must be registered and have your national/state fees paid before you can practice with us. This is a change from the past.
- Racing, as always, is optional, and is a choice that can be made at a later date.
- Practices will begin around July 1.
- Adults/parents that want to ride along with the team must be registered as volunteers, including a background check, CDC concussion training and the NICA training video.
- Meet and Greet for Colonial Revolution Composite on Sunday, June 3 after WOYW banquet (Shelter 1, New Quarter Park)